Monday, June 22, 2009

divorce


Entry for February 03, 2008
my birthday passed with lotsa of bang ...discovered the two lovers are at it again and again he is hiding the facts .... I shoved my head ... as promised that if i caught him lying I would do tat and if he keeps a single picture of her at home I would delete all my pictures and I did.I feel free ... not to be bullied by them anymore ... so what she can have the creep ... 10 Men You Should Never Date...Ever! life! Don't fall for them and their tactics!

1. The Liar ? Your interactions with him are based on false information that wastes your time. His coping skills are zero, and he will do it over and over with false apologies when caught. You believe him, and then get sucked in again.

2. The Addict -- Can you fix him? No. Will he fix himself? Maybe. In the meantime, his ability to interact and forge real relationships is stunted, no matter how good a man he might be. The haze of addiction clouds everything.

3. The Kid Who Won't Grow Up ? He will forever need a mother, not a lover.

4. The Angry Man ? He will destroy your self-esteem and self-confidence over time.

5. The Mama's Boy ? He is the Kid Who Won't Grow Up, with his mother attached.

6. Mr. Too Good To Be True ? He will come on strong, hook you and then disappear, every time.

7. The Drama King ? He creates ups and downs that turn your life into a yo-yo. One minute it's good then the next minute it's bad, and it's all about him, always.

8. The Coward ? He is afraid to love and afraid to leave, and he won't have your back when it counts.

9. The Passive and Distant Man ? He is the one of the most frustrating of all. He turns on the charm when he senses you leaving, and then pulls back when he knows he has you. He will always be absent, wistful, and wanting more. You will not be enough.

10. The Control Freak ? This man will eventually abuse you, first verbally and emotionally, then physically. Get out while you can.


Entry for March 01, 2008

After many months asking for divorce ... he finally granted me so I am now free from the evil man who used to be my husband

No comments:

Post a Comment