Saturday, August 22, 2009

How much does RM 100 carries ... my darling husband gave me that sum a week ago and expect me to feedit the cats and his sons with it ... what other indication does that tells you He is the mathematical genius and his brand new Asst Manager wife could always help calculated the figure to see if his money is more than enough.

Fasting month and i found myself eating less to feed the children and pets. I guess i needed the diet.

The hungrier i get the more i felt that i was taken for a ride ... enough said the man doesnt love you what more his children. Perhaps after fasting month i should go report and he will bring the issue about me going bonkers ... then he can have the children ... i will leave

I am beyond caring about selfish men and their wife who boasted she is so loyal .. (loyal bafoon)

No comments:

Post a Comment